About Quimby’s Cruising Guide
An invaluable resource for any journey on the inland waterway.
- Over 9,400 miles of coverage on the inland waterways in a printed, easy-to-use guide (no waiting for cell service or GPS!)
- Over 300 marina listings (updated annually); Marina Services (fuel, slip coverage, ship store availability, repair services, nearby restaurants and grocery stores); Marina contact information (phone, website and email address)
- Locks and dams
- Public docks
- Arranged by rivers and river mileage
- Additional navigation notes and inland boating tips
- In an age of technology, the handy guide book is still one of the most important tools to have on your boat. The inland rivers are full of beautiful, remote stretches of water and coastline. This remoteness, however, lends itself to a need for a resource in-hand that can’t be covered through technical devices. Quimby’s Cruising Guide should be a part of everyone’s day-to-day journey on the inland waterways and an imperative piece of your emergency kit.
- And, for when you do dock, we have a website to complement the guide. Here, you can find various boating resources, news and destination highlights on the inland waterways, including marina profiles at various stops along the journey!
- For the past 59 years, Quimby’s has been curating information on seven different waterways: Mississippi River, Illinois River, Ohio River, Cumberland River, Tennessee River, Tenn-Tom Waterway and Gulf Intracoastal
- This information is updated annually through input from the marinas themselves. We are proud to carry on the tradition that Mildred Quimby started with just a boat, a sense of exploration and a goal to connect people with the resources they need. Help us continue the spirit of exploring the inland waterways by planning your next trip with Quimby’s Cruising Guide.
Gulf Intracoastal Waterway
St. Croix River
Quimby’s has detailed descriptions of 1,250+ marinas, locks and dams, and waterside facilities, providing crucial information on where to find fuel, dockage, supplies and service.
It is arranged by river, then river mile, making it easy to use when routing a trip, with additional navigation notes, mileage charts, inland boating tips and local attractions making it an essential part of any onboard library.
Order online today or pickup at a retail location:
|American Marine, Inc.||922 Bainbridge St||LaCrosse||WI||54603|
|Aqua Yacht Harbor||3832 Highway 25||Iuka||MS||38852-8498|
|Bluewater Books & Charts||3233 SW 2nd Ave||Fort Lauderdale||FL||33315|
|Bluff Harbor Marina, Inc.||Burlington||IA||52601|
|Brickyard Landing Marina||800 Island Way NW||Decatur||AL||35601|
|Chattanooga Yacht Club||9400 N Hickory Valley Rd||Chattanooga||TN||37416|
|Clifton Marina||P.O. Box 277||Clifton||TN||38425|
|Commodore Yacht Club||P.O. Box 210185||Nashville||TN||37221|
|East Side Marine, Inc.||2305 S. Weinbach Avenue||Evansville||IN||47714|
|Eddy Creek Marina Resort||7612 State Route 93 S||Eddyville||KY||42038-8750|
|Golconda Marina||P.O. Box 733||Rosiclare||IL||62982|
|Grafton Harbor||215 W. Water Street||Grafton||IL||62037|
|Green Turtle Bay, Inc.||P.O. Box 102||Grand Rivers||KY||42045|
|Harbor Point Yacht Club||280 Jamie Cir||West Alton||MO||63386-1450|
|HydroHoist Marine Group||915 W Blue Starr Dr||Claremore||OK||74017-2802|
|Island Cove Marina||P.O. Box 489||Harrison||TN||37341|
|Jack R. Simpson||Florissant||MO||63033-1227|
|Kuttawa Harbor, Inc.||1709 Lake Barkley Dr||Kuttawa||KY||42055|
|Landfall Navigation||151 Harvard Ave||Stamford||CT||6902|
|Marine Sales & Service||2929 River Road||Louisville||KY||40206|
|Maryland Nautical Sales, Inc.||1400 E. Clement Street||Baltimore||MD||21230|
|Nu Plaza Yacht Club||5036 Old Henderson Rd||Evansville||IN||47712-9394|
|Port Charles Marine||6247 Highway V||Saint Charles||MO||63301-5938|
|Port of Sunnyside||6413 Saint Croix Trl N||Stillwater||MN||55082-6934|
|Red Wing Marina||918 Levee Road||Red Wing||MN||55066|
|St. Charles Boat & Motor, Inc.||3080 N Highway 94||Saint Charles||MO||63301-0244|
|Tall Timbers Marina||532 N. Schrader Ave||Havana||IL||62644|
|The Alton Marina||1 Henry Street||Alton||IL||62002|
|Two Rivers Marina||13495 US Highway 54||Rockport||IL||62370|
|Windmill Marina Association, Inc.||P.O. Box 279||Afton||MN||55001|
We are proud to keep Mildred Quimby’s legacy alive and are dedicated to providing our customers with a guide worthy of her name.
You can learn more about the history of Mildred and her guide here.